Objective & Quality Policy
Vidyabharati College of Pharmacy, is committed to promote the health and well being of society by producing competent, skilled and motivated pharmacist.
- PEO 1 : • To provide pharmaceutical education and professional skills to tackle complex pharmaceutical problems using emerging technology.
- PEO 2 : • To inculcate leadership skills, planning abilities and effective oral written communication with multi-disciplinary approach.
- PEO 3 : • To encourage ethical principles and professional values to develop pharmacists with professional identity for making decisions in border context to profession and society.
- PEO 4 : To establish industry-institute interaction through collaborations, consultancy activities, training programs to make students competent and sustainable for industrial environment
- PEO 5 : • To encourage students for lifelong learning skills, entrepreneurship abilities leading to successful professional career.
- Inculcate discipline and methodical work culture among staff and students by implementation of well planned academic calendar curriculum and implementation assessment norms.
- Providing conducive academic and working atmosphere for faculties staff and student for continual improvement.
- Development of learning capabilities and Inculcate human values, for positive Outlook in life and personality development.
- Participation and organisation of various programs for the development and upliftment of Pharmacy profession promotion of the Team Spirit by involving all concerned in maintaining quality education and overall development.