Objective & Quality Policy
Vidyabharati College of Pharmacy, is committed to promote the health and well being of society by producing competent, skilled and motivated pharmacist.
- PEO 1 : To imbibe the fundamental knowledge and skills to pursue their career in pharmacy domain or to pursue higher studies or to become entrepreneur.
- PEO 2 : To develop competent students to meet the global challenges of Pharmacy profession.
- PEO 3 : To promote overall development of students.
- PEO 4 : To inculcate professional and ethical attitude.
- PEO 5 : To develop a lifelong learner to absorb newer technologies to serve as per changing need of society.
- Inculcate discipline and methodical work culture among staff and students by implementation of well planned academic calendar curriculum and implementation assessment norms.
- Providing conducive academic and working atmosphere for faculties staff and student for continual improvement.
- Development of learning capabilities and Inculcate human values, for positive Outlook in life and personality development.
- Participation and organisation of various programs for the development and upliftment of Pharmacy profession promotion of the Team Spirit by involving all concerned in maintaining quality education and overall development.